Damien Roche Fitness Center's Mission
Our mission is to help people lead healthier and more rewarding lives. We will:
- Provide our members with an environment that is fun, welcoming, friendly, comfortable, clean and safe.
- Improve quality of workouts and quality of life by teaching all ages basic skills and techniques that will benefit them across a wide variety of activities.
- Be an educational tool and resource for both our members and the whole community in terms of fitness, health and wellness.
- Be one of the best fitness centers in Pike and neighboring counties.
- Work hard to help our members identify and achieve their goals at every level.
- Retain our members by committing to continuing to improve.
- Promote the growth of all our team, both personally and professionally.
- Create and sustain an environment that encourages the feedback and suggestions of every team member.
- Strive to be a profitable business, so we can reinvest in improving our team, services, and fitness center.
Help us get even closer to
accomplishing our ongoing mission.
Your feedback is the lifeline of this mission. Sharing your experience, both positive and negative, suggestions and observations, will help us grow in to the fitness center our community deserves.