We are into the 2nd half of this plan and the ground work you have already put in has prepared you well for whats coming.
Today's is another tough challenge. You are going to be grateful for your plank work foundation for this one.
The title may be very scary and off putting. Do not let it scare you. This is not a single arm push up. But this one tool to use to be able to do a single arm push up. As with every other day so far ( and to come) there is a challenge level for all abilities and fitness levels.
You are at Day 16!
You belong here!!
You got this!!!
How to do it.
- Get in to a forearm plank position, but with your arms folded.
- Place right hand beside the fingers of your left hand with elbow close to the side of your body.
- Straighten your right arm, pushing the floor away.
- Maintain string plank as you tilt.
- Control your descent.
- Solid plank and quality form is key.
Switch sides every 5 to 10 reps.
Take breaks before your need them.
Continue until 50 each side are completed.
No Knee modifications today. Choose an elevated hand position of the stairs or counter instead.